Cellphone Files v. 3.2: (January 1-11, 2013)
1. Worst 40 minutes of the entire final exam! Damn it. At least, I have taken out Linguistics from my list of troubles.
2. I hope that I will be able to stay beside my friends both in good and bad times. Otherwise, what’s the point of being a person?
1. I’m horrified at myself right now for leaving two books, novelette, and an article unfinished. Damn it.
2. I look far away, and then I looked inside me. Then I saw that I am both a rebel and an artist, which means that I’ll have a very colorful life. The question: What’s next for me?
1. It’s amazing how people get inspired by moments of sadness…now I understand why.
2. Time to stop loitering. Time to start thinking hard and fast.
1. When the stars fall from the highest heavens, that’s where it all ends.
2. What the hell…guess where the bloody heck I spent the 1st minutes of the year: In a freaking bathroom! Holy sh*t!
3. One glass of ice tea and a couple of choco bars. Ach, what a far cry form the festivities back home.
4. I think every person who wants to go somewhere must lean the art of sying without talking, and the art of talking without saying. That’s real life in a nutshell.
5. The calm before the gathering storm. There’s something on the horizon.
Well, I guess these things seem random to everyone, but believe me, these are the thoughts that go through my mind (and the things that I am able to save in my small, black cell phone).
And obviously, it’s only two exam days left…and then it’s time for the best thing of the year: the holiday!
I’m gonna start planning…