It’s a very hot afternoon here in Denizli, and I’ve gone with my friends to many places over the last 5 days or so. However, I don’t plan to write about it just yet, for I haven’t finished my vacation yet…
So here are some of the things that I’ve saved on my cellular; they’re mostly words that hit my mind pretty well…
1. Maybe it’s time to do something concrete. God has given the best life and the best deals to me, and it’s clear that I must do a thing or two. Otherwise, I won’t be able to face my reckoning in the next life!
2. After reading an article on Zaman daily about trolls…well, I guess I have to be more careful! TROLOLOLOL! Usually, people are being trolled by others who try to…well…not gonna say it!
3. It is not a person’s appearance or status that matters, it is the subtle differences and moves that define exactly who we are!
4. Sometimes, I’m thinking of getting myself a pair of strong wings so that I can fly away and have some peace of mind. Oh yeah, as if that’s gonna happen soon.
5. One of the hardest things to do in this age is to explain something to people. Geez, well, someone has to do the job, right?
6. The steps on a minaret represent a person’s spiritual enlightenment…never thought of that. Sufi tradition, perhaps?
7. If you want to play something, don’t play it small…PLAY IT BIG, man!
That last thing has pretty much woke me up. As usual, I’m pretty much absent-minded (which is, by the way, one of the things my family hates), and well…let’s just say I have problems with interpreting things.
Thank God I’m a student. Otherwise, who knows what may happen to me (and to those around me?)
Ok then, see you guys after a while! Enjoy your vacation! Bye!